Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Johnny's FUZZZZZ Head!

I talked Johnny into buzzing his head last week because he has never done it before! He was kind of a girl about doing it at first. . . hee hee jk jk but then he suprised me and did it! I love it and think it is sooooo cute! We both knew his mom would hate it and she does. . . It was funny cuz she asked me if I liked it and I said "Yes I love it!" and she was like "No you dont, Do you really?? Your just being nice aren't you??" She just couldn't beleive I actually liked it:)Hee Hee

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey that's a good look on John! I'm surprised that he's never buzzed his head before! and I love your hair by the way! :)

weston'smommy said...

Stacey,
Its me Lacey Ford (Hemphill) I am so excited I found your blog. How are you? You look gorgeous!!!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

love the trampoline pics