Thursday, June 12, 2008

Birthday Week

Wow what a fun Birthday Week!! Instead of having a birthday day Johnny decided I should have a birthday week :) He threw me a party last friday and it was so much fun! He also gave me my presents a week early!! It was really neat! He got me a Nixon watch that I have wanted and two pairs of running shoes! I decided I only needed one pair and I chose the pair on the left!They are the most comfortable running shoes ever made!! He must know me pretty well because he always gets me the most perfect things!! I'm so lucky to have such a thoughtfull and wonderful boy in my life. I love him so much and I dont know what I would do with out him!! He is taking me out on the boat tonight to just cruise around and I'm so excited!! I love that boat more than life itself and I cant wait to get out on it!



2 comments:

Erin Taylor said...

What a fun freaking Birthday!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! i hope you have fun on the boat.. i was up golfing at Wolf Creek today... and saw PV it is REALLY HIGH!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

weston'smommy said...

Happy Birthday! How fun my birthday was May 30 I didn't get a birthday week, my husband needs to take lessons from yoru guy. LOL!