Friday, June 13, 2008

Best Birfday Ever!!!!


Your lookin at the future Mrs. Sniggadu Greaves!! WAHOOOOOO!! Yester day was the best Birfday ever!! Let me start from the begining. . . When I got to work my cute friend Kellie had decorated my cubicle with banners, balloons, confetti and sparkly beads!! She also had the cutest pink flip flops and beach mat sitting at my desk! She is so cute! I love having such a fun friend at work! She makes coming to work so much better! Thanks Kell! (I took pics but I will have to put them on later) Then Kellie and Cindy took me to lunch and it was wonderful!! Cindy is my roomate here at work and we have so much fun! She got me a card and had all the cool people sign it :) hee hee Thanks Cindy! Then Johnny sent me the most beautiful flowers!! He is the best!! I wasn't expecitng any more things becuase he already gave me lots of presents when he had a party for me last week! So I thought we were just going to go hang out on the lake and chill. Well we went and got my favorite salad at Wingers and took the boat up to pineview. We had some trouble getting the boat to start cuz the battery was dead but we finally got it goin! He took me cruisin on the boat and then we docked it to go have a picknick. We came to a grassy spot that over looks the lake and the canyon and he made me close my eyes. He sat up a blanket and put rose petals all around and set a present in front of me. He had me open my eyes and open the present. So I opened it and their was the cutest flower arrangment and to my suprise their was a big sparkly ring tied to one of the Daisies!! i couldn't believe it!! He then took the single daisy out and got on one knee and proposed!! It was the happiest moment of my life!! He totally suprised me and picked out the ring all by himself!! No one knew! He didn't even tell his mom or any of his sisters! I am so blessed to have Johnny in my life I have known Johnny for almost three years now and he always was that boy that made me smile! My friends always knew when I was texting Johnny because of the smile he put on my face! I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him!



10 comments:

Erin Taylor said...

YEAAAA!!!!!! congrats MRS GREAVES!!!!!!! yahooo!!!! that ring is AMAZING!!!!!!! best birthday ever!!!!

The Shaws said...

Stacey... Are you just the neatest thing EVER!!! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you and John! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day! OH MY GOSH I CANT BELIEVE YOU GETTING MARRIED! WOOOOHOOO!

Unknown said...

I was so excited when I read John's text last night!!! AAHH!!! I told John, I never thought this day was gonna get here. ha ha I am so so happy for you guys and am excited to have another married couple up here with us ;)

What a cutie way to ask you too. I can't believe he kept it such a secret, I though one of his sis's must've helped him pick out the ring. But I was wrong, he is a sneaky lil guy. CONGRATS you will love being married!!!

Erin Taylor said...

i didn't help that much... it was mostly all him... i just bumped him back on track when he strayed... he knew what he wanted... only the best for the best

weston'smommy said...

Congrats! That is soo sweet. I am so excited for you. You are a cute couple from what I have seen in pictures. And we can tell he is a romantic already!

Ashley said...

Stace!!!! I am so so happy for you two! I just love you guys both so much! You two are so perfect for eachother! I love the ring! John did good! :) I loved how he purposed too! That was so cute! What a great birthday! Congrats girl! :)

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Jon & Jenelle said...

Congratulations Stacey!
What a fantastic Birthday Present! Youre both so lucky to have eachother. Being married is AWESOME!

Mary Bishop said...

Stacey and John,
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. I just saw your link on Jilly and Jared's site, so I thought I'd take a peek! It was fun to see the ring on the photo. It's gorgeous! We can't wait to drive out for the wedding and see you both tie the knot. What a fun day it will be. Let us know how we can help. Love you guys!
Mary and Bryan and Family

trent and rach henderson... said...

Stac CONGRATs!! I found your blog through Ali Essig. I haven't seen your forever! The last time was probably last summer at Rocket Park during softball season! Being married is the BeSt! YOu'll lOvE it! Good to see all is well!!!
Rachel (Hill) Henderson