Saturday, April 25, 2009

Me and Johnny got to spend a week with his darling sister Ann's kids (Maddy, Mason and Larsen) while Ann and John were basqueing in the Jamaican sun with friends! I got to take the two boys up Skiing on Saturday and we had a blast! Johnny had to work that day and Maddy had a volleyball fiesta in Park City all day so it was just me and the boys! We had so much fun all week. Larsen the youngest who had just turned eight was getting baptised in a week and he told me I needed to wear appropiate clothing because at Robby's baptism(his cousin) I looked like a gangsta! ha ha ha! He told me I couldnt wear a hat either! .... First of all I was not wearing a hat and would never to a baptism! ha ha I told him I wasnt wearing a hat but he was sure I was! He is so funny and so full of it! I have never met a funnier 8 year old :)



Mason catching major air on his skis! He was awesome!



1 comment:

Holly said...

I have not read your blog for a while and suddenly there are a lot of posts:) it is fun to see what you are up to! I need to see you cause we are moving far far away to portland...