Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wedding Pics!!!


How to start. . . First of all I am so thankful for my Johnny Boy! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I cant imagine my life without my Shweeeeeetie love! Our wedding day was perfect in every way and am so glad its done and over with! We had so much fun and are so greatful for all our many blessings and most of all for each other! We went to Park City for two nights and then off to Cancun for five nights for our Honey Moon. The weather was perfect the whole time and I had a hard time coming back home to reality! When we got home we signed the papers for our first Home in Kaysville! We just love it. It is perfect for us and are excited to be homeowners! (I will post pics of the Honey Moon and the House and elaborate a little more:)






























7 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

OH my gosh you look SO PRETTY!!!! I am so happy you posted these! What a beautiful day! I am so happy for you!!! I love your dress, your colors, and your photographer!!! Amazing!

Holly said...

Stace you are BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so mad we weren't able to make it to your reception!!! I love love love your dress!! Congrats again on getting married-It really is the best thing EVER!!!

Matt & Ali said...

How fun! I love your pictures! You both look so happy and beautiful. Congrats=)

Erin Taylor said...

YEA!!! YOU POSTED PICS!!!!!!

THEY ARE AMAZING..... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY CAUSE I HAVE SAID IT ALL ALREADY... I AM JUST REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!! NOW THAT YOU ARE MARRIED... ARE YOU TWO GOING TO HAVE ONE BLOG OR TWO STILL?

weston'smommy said...

You look amazing! I love the colors too. Black and lime green. So cute. I am so excited for you to be on this exciting journey together.

McCall said...

I'm so glad I got to come! Your wedding was so much fun and you both looked GREAT!

trent and rach henderson... said...

OMG!!! i love everything!!!! please post more pics!! what an awesome reception! i LOVE the candy bar and the ice cream! you look beautiful! enjoy being married! it is the best thing ever!!!!