Friday, May 23, 2008

My Cute Nieces


I have some of the cutest Nieces around! They make me laugh everyday! Abby is 6, Sydni is 3, Aubrey is 1 and hallie is aboout six weeks. My little niece Sydni especially cracks me up. She says the funniest stuff and is to say the least very SASSY! She also has the highest squeekiest voice. She sounds like a little mouse :) She loves her new baby sister Hallie Jo. She calls her Shweetie. It is the funniest thing I think I have ever seen. I will be holding Hallie Jo and she will come up and say Hi little Shweetie, you know your my little shweetie baby sister. Its is pretty cute :) And they all love Johnny! Whenever Sydni comes over which is pretty much everyday and Johnny isn't their she asks me "Where is your Johnny boy Stace?? Well call him and tell him to come pway wiff me and tell him I have new shoes."



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ahh... those are some adorable nieces you got there! :) ALSO..might I add they are lucky girls to have a cool auntie like the sniggadu!