Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Easter

Easter was really great this year! The Easter bunny left me two Easter Baskets!! Their is always one hidding Easter morning for me. This year my nieces found it before I woke up so I didn't have to search for it:) When I got to My Johnny Boy's house their was another Easter Basket full of my favorite things!! That Easter bunny sure knows what I like!! :) We spent Sunday night at Johnny's house and all his cute nieces and nephews came over. His little niece Brooklyn just turned 1. She is the cutest thing! My family had our annual Easter egg hunt the next day. My mom started putting money in the Easter eggs a few years ago to get us excited to look for Easter Eggs:) My mom is so funny and is always doing the funnest things for our family! It is quite the site to see My brothers, Sister and I fight for the eggs! This year the Prize egg was a Fifty dolla bill! Yep and My Johnny Boy found it!! In total we came out with $111.00 and a $20.00 gift card to Robintino's!! Thanks Mom. . . I mean Easter Bunny!


No comments: