Thursday, February 28, 2008

Boat Show

Me My Johnny Boy and our frineds Chris and Nichole went to the boat show last friday night. It was so much fun! Johnny and Chris found a neat motorcycle! It had two wheels on the front and they looked just like Loyd and Harry on their way to Aspen!! hee he They also talked to a salesman about all the new technologies of the Master Crafts and after two minutes I think he had them pulling out their check books so me and Nichole had to step in and knock some sense into those knuckleheads:) We saw an amazing house boat that you could buy a share in and the fee is only $130,000.00 each year!!! And you get too weeks a year on it. . . Holy crap!! It was nice but I cant ever imagine spending that kind of money for that!! Crazy!! But I wouldn't mind spending some dough for a Malibu Wakesetter one day :) After looking at all the boats the Malibu is still mine and Johnny Boy's favorite!!





1 comment:

Malibu Boats said...

I noticed your post on my Google Blog Alerts this morning. I love it! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun at the show. I especially liked the part about Malibu and the picture you took in the Wakesetter. Thanks for sharing. Check out the Malibu Boats blog at malibuboats.blogspot.com.